Collaborative Law – An affordable unique approach to family law settlements.
- Provides you with skills and support to resolve your issues
- Allows you to obtain expert assistance when and if you decide you need it
- Allows you to work as a team to resolve differences
- Allows you to control the process, cost and outcome
Collaborative Law – Separation and divorce bring out strong emotions which can be destructive to every member of the family. By choosing Collaborative Family Law you will be taking steps to …
- Protect your emotional well-being and financial resources
- Reduce stress
- Protect your children
- Avoid lengthy and devastating legal battles
- Protect ongoing relationships within the family
Collaborative Family Lawyers are committed to helping you find tailor- made solutions to deal with specific issues facing you and your family after separation or divorce such as financial, property division, parenting, or support.
- Each party is provided legal advice and support throughout the process from the collaborative family lawyer they have retained
- The parties and their respective lawyers attend face to face meetings to reach a final settlement, with agendas and priorities set by the parties
- The parties and their lawyers agree to resolve all issues without going to court